[Bricklin] Bricklin for sale in Alberta, rough shape

Michael Fischer Michael.Fischer at delorean.net
Mon Dec 10 09:16:38 MST 2012

Hello Again,

Sorry, it appears the first email I sent about this somehow got 'emptied' of content.

I spotted this on the local Kijiji and wanted to pass it along.  I don't know anything more about this car.  But perhaps someone here has more info or will be able to save this one.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1975-Bricklin-SV-1-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ437624302

Thanks

Mike

delorean.net email addresses are not official DeLorean Motor Company correspondence and users are not employees of DeLorean Motor Company. For a free delorean.net email address, visit http://www.delorean.net