[Bricklin] Door for sale

Chris Fasulo kynduvme1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 13:18:07 MDT 2011

Hey all. I have a driver side door. Not the skin. The entire door. I am not
positive what year it is but I think possibly a 74. If someone wants to tell
me how I can tell te difference I will be happy to look. I believe it has the
Window mechanism in it as well as the glass. It is in pretty good shape. No
major rust at all.  Make me a decent offer. I am in NY. long island Nassau
county. This would obviously need to be picked up. I also have some interior
parts. List to follow. Ask if I have something and I will get back to you
asap. Thanks all!!
Chris

Sent from my iPhone