[Bricklin] Manassas Meet

George Curley glcurley at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 09:53:11 MDT 2011

John,

Great that you get to see your kids at the same time.  But what kind of
excuse is that?  ;)  Terry's three daughters are all coming back at the
same time also, and they are all coming to the meet with him!  You
should bring your sons with you to the meet. Make it a family event and,
tour the battlefield, go sight-seeing, etc.  I have 2 extra bedrooms and
a fold-out sofa in my basement if you need a place to crash.  It's not
very far from the meet.  You are welcome to stay, just let me know.

For any other hold-outs, you can register at the meet, but we would like
a count for the banquet by Wednesday.  Hope to see everyone there.

George #670