[Bricklin] Pinion nut

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 21:10:33 MDT 2011

Larry,

It is designed to only go on once.  Once it is removed it is recommended to
be replaced.  I removed mine with an impact air wrench.  It took a while to
get it removed.

One thing at this point you need to record the torque specs.  This is based
on the AMC tech manual.  Unfortunatly I removed mine before finding this
out.  I am not sure how your can record this if the bolt is seized, but
there are no torque specs for reinstallation.  I often wonder if I got mine
to the correct specs.

Greg 0036