[Bricklin] pics needed

serge berube serge.ber at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 1 07:11:16 MST 2011

I got this project i the go hard to explain lol but need picture of a bricklin
rear that shows off tail lights and wheels ,with nice scenery up front ..so
you understand my plan lol i want to full-blown it to actual size and put a
real tail end peace with lights ext and have it in my shop like picture frame
on wall ...yes i'm bored its winter i need to play lol thank in advance ..will
send you picture of finished result after im done of everything to the one we
use pics ...serge vin 1733