[Bricklin] Headlight diagnosis

bricklin0095 at aol.com bricklin0095 at aol.com
Fri May 21 17:20:31 MDT 2010

Here ya go...
?
http://www.corvette-101.com/vacuum.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: John T. Blair <jblair1948 at cox.net>
To: isensee <isensee at aol.com>
Cc: bricklin <bricklin at autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 8:54 am
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Headlight diagnosis

At 10:03 PM 5/20/2010, isensee at aol.com wrote:

 >My headlights are no longer coming up. Can anybody tell me where to find
an
 >article on troubleshooting it? Either a URL or a pointer to which
issue of the
 >Brickline to look in would be great. Thanks.

Scott,

Here's a link.  It's got a pretty good trouble shooting procedure:

http://www.corvette-101.com/vacuum.htm

Basically the lights are raised by the actuactors.  The actuactors get the
vac.
from the relay.  So I'd check to see of you get a change in vac. at the
control
port (top) of the relay.  If not, then there's a start.

If you do, check the output of the relay?  If you have vac. there,
then I'd suspect
a bad seal or broken diaphram in the actuactor.

Might be time to convert to Terry's air headlights. :)

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229