[Bricklin] LED Dome Light

JLC breton48 at live.com
Thu Mar 25 14:03:51 MST 2010

Useful information, thank you! I searched different vendors online, and you
seem to have found the best price.

On my Bricklin, the dome light base is there, but both the bulb and the
cover are missing, so I just ordered one of those LED lights.

JLC in Colorado

Scott wrote:
If anyone else is interested in replacing their dome light with an LED
version, I found that the Truck-Lite 15205 fits. I found it here:
_http://tinyurl.com/ybt8ykl_ (http://tinyurl.com/ybt8ykl)

It snaps right in. It has several inches of wire for the connectors, but
you can push that up into the headliner.

I replaced the dome and under dash lights in my Bricklin with LED versions
and now I can leave the doors up all day at a car show with the interior
lights  on and it doesn't run down the battery.