[Bricklin] Need new dome light

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 05:08:28 MST 2010

I was trying to replace the bulb in my dome light and the plastic housing
cracked. Can anyone tell me what other vehicles the dome light assembly
interchanges with? If possible, I would like to get a replacement that looks
original, but has an LED light. That way I can leave the door open at cars
shows without the light drawing enough current to run down the battery.

I already replaced the under dash lights with LED bulbs. I found an LED
version of an 1156 tail light bulb at Pep Boys that worked for those. That's
different that the 97 bulb that was in there previously, but the base is the
same and it seems to work fine.

Scott