[Bricklin] More brake questions/Kickdown/regulator

Randy Houston randyhouston106 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 18:56:54 MST 2010

Howdy again,

Big thanks to John Blair, Scott, Rick and everyone that have given great
advice. We were finally able to get the brake drums off. They were rust fused
to the shoes. Now that that's done I have a question about a reference:
If I go to the auto parts store, what do I ask for when getting drums, shoes,
spring pin assembly, etc.? I know its a Dana 20 rear end but should I ask for
a 1975 ____ brake etc?

Can anyone recommend how I can get a visual reference on a 351 Windsor? I
believe that my kick-down cable has been cut for some reason and I need to
know/see how to go about reconnecting

Also, I believe that its either a regulator or pressure relief valve that's in
the box behind the drivers seat that's leaking. Where can I get a replacement
for that? I believe that someone has said Terry Tanner or Bob Hoffman have
that equipment but I don't have good contact information for them.

Thank you...I'm sure there'll be more to follow.

Randy
Yucca Valley, CA