[Bricklin] Electrical Questions Alternator and Air system

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 14:31:33 MDT 2010

Just got back from having the alternator tested.  It failed.  They have
ordered another and I should get it tomorrow.  They are suppose to test it for
me and give me a readout of the voltage.  Hopefully I can compare it to after
I have it installed and tested.  Hard to believe a brand new one would fail,
but I guess the lesson is to always have it tested so you do not waste the
time installing it and trying to figure out what is wrong.

Greg 0036