[Bricklin] No. 2212 is for sale

Irwin W. Aronson irwin.aronson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:50:15 MDT 2010

I have decided to sell # 2212...a 1975 Safety White Bricklin with a little
over 5000 original miles. I am the second owner of this car. It was totally
"Tannerized" about 12 or so years ago. And, it has since been kept in my
heated and air conditioned garage in Pennsylvania. It's a great car with
everything working except the clock, which is right twice a day. It has some
minor crazing on some of the body panels. It is a great driver and needs
nothing to enjoy from day one. I'll entertain all reasonable offers.

I am advertising it here for a short time among the group. If it does not move
quickly I'll put it up on ebay, Craig's list, etc. for sale to a broader
audience...I hate to part with it but the time has come.

Please contact me via email at: