[Bricklin] Idling question

Larry Ankeny lvphotogroup at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 20:32:03 MDT 2010

You described the very problem I had one time.
turned out to be a stuck float in the carb. At idle, I wasn't burning gas
fast enough to keep the fuel bowl in the carb from overfilling to the point
it would overflow and trickle into the pistons.  Making it run rough and
sometimes kill the engine.

As long as I was driving, all was well

Larry in LV