[Bricklin] Idling question

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 18:41:31 MDT 2010

My car runs good while moving and had no issues other than floor heat on my
trip to Lexington.  One issue that keeps annoying me is at idle after driving
for a while an not moving, like at a stop light or in traffic.  The car idles
good initially after the stop, but if I sit there long enough it will start to
idle rough and in some cases just stop.  I have checked the timing and
readjusted the carb, but it still has the same issue.  Any suggestions of what
to look at.  I am thinking of one thing, but I want to wait to mention it so I
do not force the discussion onto that topic.

Greg 0036