[Bricklin] what problems

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 17:12:39 MDT 2010

 Here are some reviews of it:

http://tinyurl.com/2c8r557
http://tinyurl.com/29crapd
http://tinyurl.com/23ympkp
http://tinyurl.com/25v3odk
http://tinyurl.com/2bze9wc
http://tinyurl.com/2f4pctb

 Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: John T. Blair <jblair1948 at cox.net>
To: Bricklin at autox.team.net
Sent: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems

Last year, Ken - on the Yahoo Bricklin group, posted a short piece about

not being able to get a lift.  So he was looking at other options,

inparticularly

the Kwiklift:

<http://www.kwiklift.com/features-all.htm>http://www.kwiklift.com/features-al
l.htm

I was wondering if any one has one of these and how they like it.

I was trying to get Ken to write an article about it, but he didn't have one.

He was hoping to get one by Aug. of this year.  I've emailed him to see if

he's still planning on it, but haven't heard back from him yet.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

Va. Beach, Va

Phone:  (757) 495-8229