[Bricklin] Bricklin tail lights?

George Curley glcurley at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 07:07:44 MDT 2010

They are the same as other exotics of the era such as DeTomaso Pantera,
Maserati Ghibli, Maserati Merek, Maserati Khamsin, Intermeccanica Indra,
and possibly others.  There are some different lens color combinations
however.  There were more than twice as many Panteras as Bricklins.
DeTomaso Mangusta tail lights are a different shape.  Bitter CD lights
are also a different shape.

George #220, 670