[Bricklin] Bricklin sign 4 sale

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Sat Dec 25 18:39:18 MST 2010

From: Dave Ewing <dce1914 at aol.com>
Subject: Original Bricklin Sales & Service Signs for Auction
To: president at bricklin.org
Date: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:49 AM

Steve,

Good Morning.  I was a Bricklin Dealer in Canton, Ohio in 1975+  We
delivered about 6 vehicles (All Sunset Orange).  When I got the
franchise, I was sent two dealer signs:  One SV1 and a Service
Sign.    I have decided to consign them to an upcoming auction.  I
thought some of your members may be interested in this bit of rare
history.  Here is the link to the auction:
<http://www.classicmotorcarauctions.com/mckinley11/memo.php?id=5017>http://www.classicmotorcarauctions.com/mckinley11/memo.php?id=5017

Feel free to notify your members about their availability.  I have
placed them on with no reserve so someone will be able to buy them
with no problem.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.    We were the sponsor of Buckeye
Corvettes for 47 years from 1960 till our dealership closed in
2007.  I am the fourth generation Chevrolet dealer.   The Bricklin
franchise acquisition was my doing,  my father was only interested in
Chevrolet's and thought the Bricklin would diminish our focus on
Corvette.  He let me sell the Bricklin's anyway however.   Hope one
of your members can acquire the signs.

Dave Ewing,  Former President,   Ewing Chevrolet, Inc.   Canton, Ohio

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229