[Bricklin] Fuel Tank #2666

JLC breton48 at live.com
Sun Aug 1 16:45:10 MDT 2010

I believe it's a 1975 Gremlin V8 tank. My fuel tank had a lot of rust
inside. I could not find a new tank, or a used tank for under $100 plus
shipping, so I had mine cleaned inside, and lined. I paid $80 for the work
at a local radiator shop. If yours is that thin that it cannot be cleaned
and lined, I wish you the best of luck in finding a replacement. Maybe a
list member or one of the vendors will have one available.

JLC #2121

PS: If you need a new float/sender unit, Rich Haines may have one or two
left. The float alone is available from yearone.com, the part number is RSP
11. The filter sock part # is BG923. The rubber seal may be still available
from Ford (#coaf 9276A) or Chrysler/Jeep (#J0941521).