[Bricklin] Car will not start. Any suggestions

bricklin0095 at aol.com bricklin0095 at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 20:16:29 MDT 2010

Have you checked the compression with a guage or just think it is o/k. A
little tight on the valves will make a huge difference..
You have not mentioned fuel.. Tried dumping an ounce of gas down the carb?
Check for spark at the spark plug?
Double check plug wires on correctly? Have you checked your pushrods for
straightness after the problem with the rockers?
Does it backfire or sputter?