[Bricklin] Fuel gauge troubleshooting

bricklin0095 at aol.com bricklin0095 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 16:19:36 MDT 2010

After replacing my sender unit a few years ago, it was bouncing a lot and
acting unreliable.. I ended up with the guage reading empty even when full..
It turned out that when I transfered the old float to the new sender it got a
tiny pinhole in it..
I soldered it up and now it works better.. It does not read like a newer car
though... Stays full a long while and quarter tank means empty.. but it is
better than when I started.