[Bricklin] Fuel gauge troubleshooting

George Malaska gmalaska at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 19:49:53 MDT 2010

Scott, have you checked the ground on your sending unit? Clean it where it
goes to the frame. Sometimes even this is not enough. Try running a ground
from the battery direct or at least from another spot on the frame. I have
found this to be the problem on a few cars. I have even gone so far as to
install another ground from the pipe on the sending unit to the frame. I use a
mini clamp to secure the wire to the pipe and then find a clean spot on the
frame for the other end. Hope this helps.
George.