[Bricklin] Door questions

klasicars klasicars at mywdo.com
Sat Jul 25 19:09:34 MDT 2009

Hey Randy,
If you have doors with the electric solenoids for the latch they will
not open with a dead battery even with plenty of air.
That is another reason why I installed a remote location for charging
the battery. Now I can charge my battery without opening the car.
I believe it is a good idea to leave the hood unlatched when the car is
not going to be driven for awhile, assuming it is garaged.
At least you can open the hood without doing the "Bricklin crawl" to get
to the latch.

Don