[Bricklin] Concours D'Elegance

Smoky & Connie Panepinto spanepinto at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 19:16:01 MDT 2009

Fellow "B"lievers,

I am happy to report that a Bricklin has been accepted into the Concours
D'Elegance of the Eastern US to be held in Bethlehem, PA on Sunday, May 31st.
Their website - www.concourseast.org/default.shtml

Does anyone know if a 'B' has been invited into a Concours before?  I'm not;
either way, it is a very good thing for the marque... and yes, John; I promise
to put something together for the Brickline afterward.

FYI, a friend of mine from the LCOC (Lincoln Continental Owner's Club) sits on
the board of this Concours committee.  He took an interest in the Bricklin and
asked me to help him nominate it for the Concours.  If you never experienced
this type of car show, it is very cool...complete with a parade of the invited
cars, with an announced description of each car.

Flying high,
Smoky Panepinto

Smoky Panepinto
Perkiomenville, PA