[Bmcu] Last call for name tags

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:04:23 MDT 2021

Last call for ordering name tags *if you have not already* this will be our
last order goes in friday 5/14/2021

just respond with
*Full Name*
*Year and Car*

Also anyone wanting to order
Sweatshirt hoodies heavy - Grey       $30.00
hoodies lightweight ladies - Grey       $24.00
T shirts silk screened Long or short sleeve  Blue, Black, Red, Green,
White                                      $15.00
Ladies T shirts V neck 👕                  $18.00
Blue, Black, Red, Green, White
ball caps👒   Blue, Black, Red, Green, White
                                                       $15.00
Polo shirts    Blue Black Red Green White
                                                            $25.00
Windbreaker  Unlined Blue                        ?
Name Tags                                              $5.00

These are embroidered with club logo and if you pre order your name Too
I need
Color
size
quantity
Prices may vary due to quantities we order, so load up the closet for the
new driving season
I Will do my best at getting what you want
Thank you
BMCU Quartermaster
Rich

--