[Bmcu] Lets Go

dcrich dcrich at relia.net
Sun May 10 12:17:27 MDT 2020

Sounds fun.  Wish  be could be there. When we go to the drive -in near Ogden, we take a portable radio/ boombox. That way you don't run down the car battery.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Weyland <richornot2 at gmail.com> Date: 5/10/20  12:03 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: bmcu-members at googlegroups.com, British Club <bmcu at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Lets Go 📣Did I forget🤔to mention📣we will be driving 👌our beautiful British sports cars🚗🚘🚕🚓.    This will be a head 👨👩turning event This will be a must do event📣 Just think open airand stars🌠💫 popcorn🍿 hotdogs🌭 hamburgers🍔🍔 fries🍟 And a Fun Movie📽🎬On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 8:58 AM Richard Weyland <richornot2 at gmail.com> wrote:OK we all hope things will change with this currant pandemic.So looking to do a󾓪 drive-in🚗 movie night. How many would be🤔 interested 🤗to do a group event at the Redwood Drive in on one of these days July 24 25 or 26 or the following week end Chime in here and lest plan a fun event👍RSVP so I can set up a group event early access enter together may other perks   And Yes we will come up with a way to go sound if you don't have a radio 🤔-- Thank you
-- Thank you