[Bmcu] Lets Go

daverichards100 daverichards100 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:13:48 MDT 2020

We'd be up for that!Dave Richards AH 3000 BJ8Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Weyland <richornot2 at gmail.com> Date: 5/10/20  8:59 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: bmcu-members at googlegroups.com, British Club <bmcu at autox.team.net> Subject: [Bmcu] Lets Go OK we all hope things will change with this currant pandemic.So looking to do a󾓪 drive-in🚗 movie night. How many would be🤔 interested 🤗to do a group event at the Redwood Drive in on one of these days July 24 25 or 26 or the following week end Chime in here and lest plan a fun event👍RSVP so I can set up a group event early access enter together may other perks   And Yes we will come up with a way to go sound if you don't have a radio 🤔-- Thank you