[Bmcu] British field day is just around the corner

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:13:46 MDT 2018

Ok the royal Baby is here the wedding is over so let concentrate on our
Royal British event
 British Field Days
I was approached by a new member to set up a motor rebuild booth which is
coming along but along with that i had a thought being that the motor is
Triumph and the fact this year is the 50th anniversary of the Tr250, why
don't we show all the visitors and kids all the Triumph cars made over the
years. Ok so of course i have the Tr 250 but we need A TR2, Tr3, Tr4,
Tr250, Tr6, Tr7,Tr8 And any sedans that one may have and that assume van
that's out there.  Did i mess any?
*And if any one knows Dr Hoops please invite him out with his Ts1, *that
would make a great toping on the cake. Many i have discussed this with feel
it would be a great attraction for the event.
Any other ideas out there please let us know

--
Thank you