[Bmcu] Its time again for a tech day

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:41:42 MDT 2017

​
Its time again for a tech day  where you ask 4325 Garden Drive Millcreek
what time your thinking   Why don't we say  8:30 Am till we all quit
bul-*_*_*_--and go home  so then you may wonder what day  it will be sat
 April 29
So what will we be learning about Well Denis will be doing a demo on body
leading a fast becoming a lost art sense bondo hit the scene.
You will also be able to gaze at an on going frame up restoration of a tr6
and what it takes to sand blast and paint a MG Td frame
Then Rich will show how he makes that delaminating dash board look just
like the factory just installed it.  And if that's not enough I invite any
one that would like to do a demonstration of any thing they feel the group
would like to enjoy.
Let Rich know if there is any problem you have you would like to get some
information on I'm sure we can find lots of guys with input
Also bring out all those parts left over or bought by mistake and lets swap
them off or find a good home for them
There is plenty of parking So bring your brit and lets have a informal
little car show for my neighbors

See you all then
Rich