[Bmcu] Interest in karting?

Kevin Cowan kevincowan100m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:15:59 MST 2015

Those at last months planning meeting may remember a discussion of a club go karting activity at Miller Motor sports go kart facility.  Member Bill Davis has looked into it and we have a really fun sounding activity, let me or Bill know if you are interested.  See Bill's message below for details but the key points are;

What is it? - A group drive to the Miller Motor Sports track, a guided tour of the fabulous Miller Museum, and a bunch of time on the Kart track

When - TBD but probably March or April, the day of week will be a Saturday or Sunday

Cost - $25 to $50 for a 1 hour group session.  $0 is you just want to tour and watch the racing

What will it take? - 10 or more brave souls.

Will we do it?  - You tell me.  Email me or Bill if you want to do this.  Let us know how many may come and we will work on it.

Kevin