[Bmcu] I Fibbed

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sun Feb 8 16:42:17 MST 2015

Yes, I admit it.  I said that yesterday was the last email, but after the fantastic turn out at our BMCU dinner last night, I just have to say a few things.

The Turnout:  WOW,  what a great crowd.   I think that Doug & Peggy Wright get the award for coming the furthest:  they live in Ferron!!!

The Sharing of ideas:  Heck, we almost didn't even sit down to eat.  Everyone seemed to be circulating from group to group discussing all manner of
                                        topics.

The Food:  Oh, my, gosh!  Did we have food.  Y'all didn't let me down on this one.  The food was incredible.  I can safely say that no one went home hungry                          I think that no matter what your tastes, you could have found plenty to feast on.

The Bottom Line:   It was an amazing evening and one of the largest turnouts for the Potluck/Planning Meeting.   Keep checking the Club website for the
                                  schedule of events for 2015.  There old drives, new drives, and new activities.

OK, this is the last email, until the next one!!!   Hahahaha...

Get those LBCs tuned up.  We had a good impromptu brunch and drive today that most of you missed.  I'll see you on the next one.