[Bmcu] HEY, HEY, HEY!!!

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sat Feb 7 07:52:21 MST 2015

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike!       Do you know what day it is?

Nope, it's not hump day 🐫🐫🐫    It's not Christmas  🎅 nor Halloween  🎃  and  Valentines Day is next week.   💘

🎺Ta, Ta Da Dah! 🎺    It's  Saturday!!!

And that means that it's time for the British Motor Club of Utah Potluck Dinner.   🎆🎇🎆

Be there with your dish to pass (how are those chili recipes 🍲 coming along?)  at 6pm, 1800 hrs.  🕕

The fun place is 6876 S. Highland Dr. (2000 East), Cottonwood Heights

The South Valley Unitarian Universalist Society Church.

Oh my gosh this is going to be fun!    And the food!  The food is going to be over the top!!! 🌋    From what I've had people tell me they are bringing, there is going to be no way for you to go away hungry.

The sad ☹ part of Saturday is that you won't have these emails coming  to entertain you.   Aw, come on, you know you look forward to them!  😉

See you tonight!!!