[Bmcu] The Super Bowl is Over

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 22:31:45 MST 2015

Yes, I know, you already knew that.  😊      Some of you are happy, some not so much.   ☹

But no matter whom you were rooting for, 📣have I got a deal for you. You cannot help but win!🎉  There will be no losers.  Here is all you need to do:

📍Attend the BMCU's first social event of the season, this coming Saturday.
📍Bring a dish to add to the others for the Potluck Dinner and enjoy an evening of laughs, lies and tall tales.
If you don't laugh or shake your head at this event, then you need to drive your LBC more!!!

Details:  Mark this on your calendar.   📅

Saturday, Feb 7, at 6pm   🕕
6876 S. Highland Dr.  (South Valley Unitarian Universalists Society Church)  Cottonwood Heights.  1/2 mile south of Exit 8 off I-215.  Map later this week.

Rob F. has a very nice picture 📷 of the building in the Feb newsletter that just came out.

See you Saturday!!!