[Bmcu] Sunbeamers

Bruce Oblad bruce.oblad at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:52:13 MDT 2014

Maybe it's a gathering to sing what Nellie Talbot wrote in about 1900 and
sung by many children in churches (Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam or I'll Be
a Sunbeam.)  I wonder if Nellie was related to the coach builders that was
merged with the Sunbeam Motorcar Company Ltd. in 1905.

Bruce O.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ll_Be_a_Sunbeam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbeam-Talbot