[Bmcu] Bryce Canyon

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue May 20 15:38:08 MDT 2014

Steen,

We welcome you to drive with us.  We will be heading down the west side of Utah Lake, heading into Goshen where we will head south through Goshen Canyon to Nephi.  I would suggest, depending on where you live in Utah County, to meet up with the group either at our stop at Redwood Rd and Utah Hwy 73 at the Chevron, the intersection of US Hwy 6 & Utah Hwy 68 (Elberta), or in Goshen at Main St. as we head South towards Nephi.

If you can find hotel reservations at/around Bryce, we would be glad to have you join us.  It's going to be a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for asking