[Bmcu] Seat kits

Melbert melbert72 at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 17:16:34 MDT 2014

Rich's work is awesome.  He was kind enough to help me with my TR6 seats last winter and they are way better than what you may get from suppliers.  We missed a great demo Rich, glad i saw your work first hand.  There are techniques and steps that i learned that were priceless.

Rob N. 1976 tr6

Sent from my iPhone