[Bmcu] Triumph Herald for sale...sadly

Steve Masefield brit at infowest.com
Fri Jul 11 15:52:27 MDT 2014

1967 Triumph Herald.

Rustfree California car that has been brought back to life. The list below is almost complete – I am sure I have missed some of what I have done.  The paint is 95% original – it is dull with some wearing points – ie: has great patina – I didn’t want or restore and paint it to where I would be  afraid to drive it.

A great eye catcher – really scarce British Car (in US anyway) , everyone knows of Triimph TR2,3,4,5 etc few have heard or seen a Herald 1200. A fun drive and looks really cool. Just drove in my local towns parade – voted (unoffically) best/most fun  antique car there !

Selling as I have no garage to store it and the Utah sun will kill the upholstery if not stored inside – I have another project I am working on, so has to go.

Replaced parts as follows:
    New Brake cylinders all wheels
    New Brake master cylinder
    New Brake shoes all round
    New Clutch master cylinder
    New Clutch slave cylinder
    New Clutch pressure plate and disc
    professionally Refurbished twin HS2 (Spitfire) carbs and manifold
    New Main bearings
    New Thermostat
    New Coil
    New Electronic Distributor
    New HT leads
    Repainted and cleaned engine panels
    Flushed and painted Radiator
    Flushed heater
    New engine mounts x2
    New gearbox mounts
    New exhaust muffler/mounts
    New Battery
    Gas tank removed and cleaned
    new gas tank float replaced (it still  under-reads)
    New upholstery  front and rear  and padding
    New carpets
    New White convertible  top
    Repainted top frame
    Repainted sun visor mounts and visor.
    New glass for rear view mirror/visor mirror
    New Tires x5
    Sandblasted and repainted wheel rims
     New windscreen
    New windscreen wipers and arms
    Refinshed dash wood (ie re varnished)
    Official period Triumph parts book
    Official period Triumph workshop manual
    Spare engine, gearbox, new /used spare parts

See KSL or Craigslist (St.George) for pics. or can send what ever you want

Steve