[Bmcu] FW: BMCU Planning Meeting

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Jan 3 18:26:57 MST 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM, R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87 at msn.com> wrote:

It has come to our attention that the Columbus Center, that we have been using for our Planning Meeting, is no longer available.  We are calling on the resources of the Club, YOU, to find a place to have our meeting.

What we are asking of you is this:

Do you have, or know of, a large place/room (work, community center, etc) where we could hold this meeting?  We would like to keep our Potluck Dinner part of the meeting, if possible.

The time of usage for the room would be less than four hours.  The Club is willing to pay for rental of the space, provided that it is not exorbitant.

Please respond, ASAP, via phone call to Larry Farrington, Governor General, BMCU.

801-487-6005