[Bmcu] Autorama in March

James bryan texshoer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 13:10:38 MST 2014

So far on the list
Gene Woody                 48 Triumph / 77 Spitfire
Mike Caddy                   54 Jaguar XK
Jeff Huntamer                 70 MGB GT
James Bryan                  71 MGB Roadster
Barry E                     51/72 MG TD and teardrop trailor

Any more prospects?   I plan on sending the list to JC Hackett tomorrow.

Thanks

If I mis-spelled anyone name....sorry