[Bmcu] Some deals to be had

Duff Lawson duff6.lawson3 at live.com
Sun Feb 2 10:46:07 MST 2014

I'm doing some garage clean out and want to make a few things available to those who might need them, before I take them to the scrap yard.
First 4 - 5jx15 wire wheels.  These are 72 spoke and were sand blasted, rattle can repainted, trued and tuned many years but few miles ago.  I was using them up until the time I decided I wanted to upgrade to chrome.  They will need some touch up.  Are they absolutely perfect?  No.  Are they serviceable, strong and in very good condition?  Yeah, I think so.
These will fit MGC, TR6 and Jag for sure.  They would fit MGB, but you would have to recalibrate the speedometer since they are 15 inch not 14 inch.  $40 for 4.  I want to sell them as one unit.
Next up, MGB/C gas tank.  Again, this unit appears to be in very good serviceable condition overall.  I was using it up until I upgraded to SS.  This should fit March 1965 thru 1969, MGB/C and GT's.  $25.
Lastly, 4 - 4.5x10 steel wheels for classic Mini.  These should fit all Austin, Morris, Wolseley and Riley variants from 1959 to 2000.  These are "rough" and will need sand blasting and paint.  But $10 for 4.
These prices are negotiable but I'm not giving this stuff away because I do not want them to sit in some ones garage attic for 10 years, like they did mine!  This stuff should go to people who will use it.
Please email me before noon Sunday,  February10th, or come Monday morning, the next can of Campbell's soup that you open, may have a "British Heritage".
Duffduff6.lawson3 at live.com