[Bmcu] Xmas lunch

Barry beachbumbarry at msn.com
Mon Dec 8 15:36:04 MST 2014

 .hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri }

Wednesday will be GREAT.  I will bring my MG-TD/B, I took it for a drive today and Trolley Sq is a good idea.  It's only 2 days away, so come on BMCU'ers - - - Input from You would help a Bunch.

BarryE