[Bmcu] FW: MG Mechanic

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sun Apr 20 12:44:09 MDT 2014

Just look at this thing and help a brother out...

Paul

From: markmabry1973 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: MG Mechanic
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:35:49 -0600
To: bughous at msn.com

Appreciate the offer, please put it out to your membership group, do you have any great ones in Orem Provo area?Here's a pic for you.
On Apr 20, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Eugene Jaroch <bughous at msn.com> wrote:Wow, a TC.. you'll have our membership all over that one.  First, put that request out to all of us or with your permission I'll do that for you.  Next, see our website and
'click' on the links.  There are pleanty of people working on them.
Tell me what to do.

Paul