[Bmcu] Some upcoming shows, and links to recommended shops

Andrew Frink bugeye at drooartz.com
Mon Apr 7 20:44:16 MDT 2014

Folks are getting cars out for the season (at least those people whose car is currently located at only one address) and there have been a couple requests for tips on good shops to use. As a reminder, we have a list on the club website of some shops that members have used in the past.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/helpfullinks/

Do keep in mind that this list is not any sort of official endorsement of these shops, just a list of places that club members have had good experiences with.

Also, show season is starting up. I added a couple shows to the calendar tonight, one on April 26 at Stevens Henager College and one on July 26 in Park City. If you have a show (or know of a good one) that you'd like the club to know about, send me the details and I'll add it to our calendar.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/lucas-calendar/

The next club event is this Saturday, April 12 -- our annual run around the lake up in Ogden, with lunch at Steiny’s. More details to follow.

-Drew

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org