[Bmcu] Fw: 2013 Miners Day Parade Line Up and Events

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sun Sep 1 17:35:13 MDT 2013

I'm confused.

From: rogerdavis87 at msn.com
To: floyd_inman at msn.com; bmcu at autox.team.net
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:49:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Fw: 2013 Miners Day Parade Line Up and Events

Floyd,

Does this mean that we won't be in our usual spot at the top of Main St?    Does each car need to sign in?

Roger D

From: floyd_inman at msn.com
To: bmcu at autox.team.net
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:27:50 -0600

BMCU will be No. 34 this year.

Hello Folks,

I have attached a copy of the 2013 Miner's Day Parade
lineup and the schedule of events for tomorrow.

You should be on Swede Alley and checking in at the
registration table no later than 10:00 AM tomorrow, Labor Day
9/2/2013.

The parade officials will help you locate your parade
positions.

The parking lots on the east side of Swede alley will be
open and available for all parade entries.

After the parade there is plenty of parking at the Park
City Mountain Resort lots, only a few blocks west of City Park.

Parade entries will not be allowed to enter City Park.
(Special arrangements for parking in the park are now full,
sorry)

The Miner's Day timeline will help you to know when and
where events will be happening throughout the day.

Please plan on joining us in City Park after the
parade.

There will be music, kids games, food & drink, a skate
competition and the historic Mucking & Drilling Contest during the day, so
don't miss out.

If anyone has any questions, you can email or call me
anytime.

Have a great Miner's Day celebration.

Ø  Parade "gap" Note:  Please be mindful of
parade "gap".  Maintain a safe following distance but not too long of a
gap.  Long gaps in parades cause the crowd to lose interest.

Ø  Safety:  Be conscious of where your
float/vehicle is at all times and where children are in relation to your
vehicle.  It only takes one mishap to ruin the day.  Thank you for
being conscientious!

Paul Hewitt
2013 Miner's Day Chair
Fire Chief