[Bmcu] FW: They aren't going to try to total my '78!

Brownie E.L. Petersen browniepetersen at readytek.net
Sat Jun 15 06:21:25 MDT 2013

I have three cars in my shop today that were painted by Maaco.  I have another that I plan to take over to the Layton shop to have done this winter.  I have nothing but high respect for the folks at the Layton Maaco.  When I did my 36 English built Hudson the average bid was $20,000 from the local shops.  They all wanted to do it and said they were the best.  Paco, at Maaco did the job and it was under 3K.  I would trust them with any of my car work including fitting a new bumper.

By the way, does any one have a good source for work on wire wheels.  I have one (or perhaps two) that is bent---

Brownie