[Bmcu] TR-6 Used Steel Wheels, Used Michelin Red Line Tires & etc. for free

Grant Clayton gclayton at chcpat.com
Sun Jan 6 09:07:21 MST 2013

I have a set of used TR-6 steel wheels, a set of used Michelin Red Line tires (only some might still be usable), a set of TR-6 wheel medallions and a set of tubes.  These items came off my '74 TR-6 when I recently replaced all of the corresponding items (except the tubes which came as a package with the replacement tires) on my TR-6.  All of these items are free to the first person to claim them and who then comes and gets them at my house in East Sandy.  I'll note that my steel wheels were replaced for cosmetic reasons and I do not have any knowledge of any mechanical problems with the wheels (Roy Beale last painted the wheels for me around 1997 and they needed to be powder coated if I was going to continue to drive on them so I decided to replace everything).  My wife has given me a week to remove them from the RV pad before I'll be forced to dispose of them.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in these items before I'm required to dispose of them.

Grant

Grant R. Clayton
Registered Patent Attorney
Clayton, Howarth & Cannon, P.C.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
University of Utah
Email: gclayton at chcpat.com