[Bmcu] FW: BMCU 2013

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Mon Feb 25 21:57:51 MST 2013

Jim,

I thought I'd let you know that I made my reservations at the Holiday Inn today.  There was no problem making the reservation when I mentioned the BMCU to Mark, the man who was on the desk.  He was happy to make my reservation and gave me the rate you negotiated with no hassle.

Good job, Jim.  Jill and I are looking forward to a other great Memorial Day Tour.

I encourage any one else who is considering going on the Tour to make their reservations at either The Lodge at Steamboat or the Holiday Inn.  This is a great opportunity for the members as we have not had this many options to suit whatever arrangements they desire; condo or hotel.

Thanks again, Jim, for your efforts in getting this set up for the Club.

Roger D
Lt Gov