[Bmcu] wire wheel balance kit

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Sat Dec 7 07:28:51 MST 2013

I know I said I had sent the final message on this subject, but here is
my final final one.

The subject is a nifty kit from the UK for balancing wire wheels on
conventional tire shop spin balancing machines.

I organized a consortium to buy one of these, which consists of an
inboard cone (universal) and two outboard plates (one for each of the
common hub sizes) for the balancer's spindle.  There are two memberships
left in this enterprise, at $50 for lifetime borrowing privileges.

This would make a great Christmas gift to you from either you or your
co-pilot, if you own a Britmobile with wire wheels.

Even if you don't opt for this, the kit rental window is now open, at
$20/day.

Cheers,
     --Gary