[Bmcu] Things to do on Labor day

Barry Engstrum beachbumbarry at msn.com
Wed Aug 28 19:40:44 MDT 2013

Hi Gang, I noticed that Monday is a holiday, Labor Day, and I'm thinking of doing a drive.  I here that Park City is great this time of year and I think they even have a parade.  If anyone would like to join me, we could meet at the Zoo, maybe around 9:00.  I think that it would be a great drive and the activities at Park City are never disappointing.  I hate to drive up there by my self, so plan on the drive.  Gas up the LBC, or Jaguar, check your oil and be at the Zoo at 9:00.  Someone might even take pictures.
BarryE