[Bmcu] MGB Parts for sale

James bryan texshoer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:23:02 MDT 2012

Not sure where the classified area is...... Doing a motor/suspension swap on my 71 MGB. The engine is spoken for, but everything else is up for grabs. Year old radiator w/electric cooling fan, front crossmember rotor to rotor w/poly bushings, rotors and calipers only a couple of years old and very little miles on them. 4sp tranny w/some chatter in 4th gear, complete rear end (salsbury w/3.90) leaf springs included, 2 yr old exhaust/y pipe complete/all one unit. weber carb w/ manifold. stock MGB smith gauges. And other small stuff like radiator hoses, 100 amp GM alternater conversion. Wheels and tires also. If you need pictures or have questions. feel free to call me at 801-209-3137. All parts are located in North Salt Lake. I didnt quote any prices as they are negotiable on anything.

Thanks

Tracy Bryan