[Bmcu] Nebo Loop

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sat Sep 8 12:50:24 MDT 2012

Sounds like a great tour, Jerry!

Roger D

From: bletdad at gmail.com
To: bmcu at autox.team.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 09:52:52 -0600
Subject: [Bmcu] Nebo Loop

Nebo Loop on the 15th, that's NEXT
Saturday

Bring food.

The masses have spoken. Make that three members. It’s a picnic on the
mountain. I do not know where the location of a good place to stop on the
mountain so, I will be researching picnic grounds and turnouts with table's. If
anyone knows of one please let me know, you can be co-leader or something.

Again the itinerary is as follows:

Fresh Market parking lot on 12600 s. & Redwood Rd. 9:00 AM

Depart for Mt. Nebo at 9:30

Proceed south to the end of Redwood Rd. (route 6).

East on route 6, to Goshen then south on Center st. (Goshen Canyon Rd.)

When you get to Mona make a right (S) on main st. (this is Old Highway 91)
Keep going south to Nephi, you are on main st.

We will stop at Reeds Drive in (600 N.) for a comfort break then proceed
south to the red light, Turn left (east) on 132.

Proceed app. 4 miles to salt creek canyon rd (north).

Salt Creek Canyon rd will become Nebo Loop rd. Then will become South Canyon
rd.

We will be stopping somewhere on Nebo Loop for lunch, so BRING FOOD.

When we get to Payson we will turn west on 800 S. (8th so.) At this point
some may want to go directly to freeway and home

I will be heading south on 198 to Santaquin, route 6 west. This will take me
back through Goshen to redwood rd. And then north and home avoiding freeway

Jerry     bletdad at gmail.com

Bmcu at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive