[Bmcu] Mgb grill part

Joe Ford joecf at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 13:52:31 MDT 2012

Jon,

Best I can tell, you are not alone.  Here is a link to a discussion on MG Experience on availability of that piece.  A couple of folks in the thread are offering up ones for sale.  Prices seem a bit high.

http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?1,2151776,2151776

There is one on Ebay for the next six hours.  Seems pretty dear though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MG-MGB-MGBGT-gt-1970-72-NOS-british-leyland-front-HOOD-bonnet-Lip-Trim-/320967380521?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4abb258e29&vxp=mtr

Have to make sure I keep my garage door closed :))

Good Luck
Joe